Sunday, June 03, 2007

Day #154- Three IS the magic number

This will make the most sense if you are familiar with the DeLaSoul song- which was a favorite of my friends and I in college. If you have your sound turned on- you're listening to it right now :) So- the photo- 5 years ago when I found out I was pregnant with triplets I was pretty overwhelmed. There were moments that I thought I would NEVER be able to do it- to be a mom to triplets just seemed insane. After finding out we were expecting 3, one day in the mail, this arrived from my awesome college roomie and friend J. When I opened it and saw it- I broke into hormonal tears and cried hysterically. It was perfect- and exactly what I needed. And she was right- 3 IS the magic number. :) This has always hung in my kids room as a reminder for how lucky I am- not only to have 3 amazing kids, but also that I am so blessed to have wonderful friends :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

awww, that is so perfect and so sweet for you, I love it!

Quinn said...

Knowing the story, that is just perfect.

Ellen said...

Aww, that's so sweet! What nice friends. And now you're so blessed with 3 awesome kids, it worked out perfectly.