Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Aidan Arrives....

Today- I had the immense honor and pleasure of not only witnessing a new life coming into the world, but was also able to photograph the joyous event. A first for me, on both accounts. It. Was. Amazing.... there are no other words for it. Simply amazing. To watch the progress from labor to delivery was just....awesome.
I feel so humbled to have been asked to be there....A&J....thank you... It was just awe inspiring!

Here's a sneak peek of some pics post-his-arrival :)

Mom and Dad get their first look at their new little one....




Holding onto Daddy during his initial once-over by the nurse...


His beautiful little face...


His big brothers get their first look at him.....this photo makes me cry :)

6 comments:

Ariana Sullivan said...

Oh Amy these pictures are so beautiful! He is a really cute baby. I love the one of him holding his dad's fingers. So sweet.

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

SO sweet. What an amazing thing, lucky you! Lucky parents!

I wish I had someone come photography mine last month!

Chas said...

One word.. WOW!

Donita said...

AMAZING! You brought tears to my eyes, that first one is a real tear-jerker.

Sinead said...

These are gorgeous! What an amazing opportunity. This family will treasure these pictures always--I love the reactions that you captured!

Karson and Kami said...

These are beautiful! I don't know if I'd ever be good at doing this kind of photography. I couldn't even handle being in the room at my best friends delivery without feeling light headed lol.