Sunday, June 01, 2008

Website Woes- Fixed!

Due to a fire in the server provider for my website host, my website and email is currently down/unavailable.
If you need to contact me please use: 3peasphotography@gmail.com

Thanks for your patience- all is well once again in website land :)

I'm working on a new blog for my site as well- a fancy schmancy wordpress blog that's testing my very limited html skills as I attempt to re-code it to my liking- WHEW it's making my brain tired- but it's ALMOST done, or at least done as much as I have the skill to do! :)

This blog will remain (I think- at least for awhile)- but the one that's linked from my site will change to the new one once it's up and running.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Uh oh! That's a pain! Hope you're back online soonly :-)

-Dawn