Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Day #37 - Tutu Girl


Today was attempt #1 at some pics for their little Vday cards for preschool. It was cloudy so the light was less than optimal, she's sitting on our kitchen table, but this one I thought was pretty cute of The Girl. While I was setting up she ran to her room and put on some lip gloss. Cracked me up. : D

SOOC except for cropping/resizing + a little sharpening for the web. I did manual exposure w/my grey card- it really does make a difference- the colors are spot on. Not sure how I feel about BBF yet- still getting the hang of it.
ISO 400 / f/3.5 / 1/100 / Natural light

4 comments:

Robyn said...

This is lovely. She's a real cutie. Well done on your SOOC. And perservere with BBF - it's awesome once you master it.

Alissa said...

very cute!!

heidi~r. said...

Cute! Love her ponies!

Diane R said...

Super darling - I love the piggies too ... she's a cutie patootie!