Thursday, March 01, 2007

Day #60- What Would Ina Do?


Today we were hit with a major snowstorm- like CRAZY snow (pic #1) so since we are snowbound....what's better than a big pot of soup? (pic #2)
Actually- it's my attempt at being Susie Homemaker and using the leftovers and bones from last nights roasted chicken- to make homemade chicken stock. Looks good doesn't it?!
As for my post title- you have to be a foodie to know who Ina is. I'm a huge fan- she rocks :)
ISO 100 ~ f/7.1 ~ 1/125
ISO 400 ~ f/4 ~ 1/50

13 comments:

Robyn said...

OMG that looks cold!!! Porr puppy will need some of thta soup to warm him up..

Robyn said...

that should have been "poor puppy" and "that soup". My typing is terrible

Lulu said...

wow! it is sunny and warm here, hope it doesn't stay long. That soup looks yummy though!

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

That soup really does look good. yummmm. Great picture.

Ariana Sullivan said...

Ooh, I felt like shivering when I saw the first picture and then you post that delicious looking soup! Wow, good picture combo, lol. And I am really hungry, so your soup looks even more appetizing :)

Unknown said...

Your soup looks amazing! MMmmmmm... :) The pup looks lost and lonely in that shot. Great photos!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Fish said...

Yummy soup... looks delicious! We were hit hard too. I'm so tired of the snow. Great pics!

Lulu said...

amy, I miss you!

heidi~r. said...

Yum...that soup looks wonderful!!

vhphotography365 said...

That soup looks GOOD!!

Diane R said...

Gosh - that soup looks FAB!!!!!