Thursday, March 22, 2007

Day #81- A Good Photo Day :)


I drive by this tiny park near our house all the time- but have never stopped. Until today. It was right before sunset and the light was SO lovely!
I've been shooting in full manual lately- I use to do more AP, but the metering has been off. Manual's a little tricky in natural light, but I'm getting the hang of it! And I officially LOVE back-button-focus. I'll never go back- I switched last month and I'm SO glad I did! It just makes more sense to me, and my focus has been SO much better, esp w/the 50mm lens.
ISO 100 ~ f/4 ~ 1/160 ~ Manual ~ Zoom

5 comments:

Lulu said...

Yay! Go manual. :) I wish my cam had back button focus. It looks good. I loooove this tutu and this is adorable!

Ellen said...

I love these, especially the first one! Manual's all I use, isn't it nice to have that tweaking ability? BBF is great too, also all I use. Great tutu!

Quinn said...

I love, love, love tutu's! Nothing like a little girl in a tutu.

What is back button focus?

Kimberlee

Tanya said...

What a cutie! Nice shots!

Robyn said...

Gorgeous work Amy