Saturday, May 05, 2007

Day #125- Kabobs

Today the kids and I went to the store to decide on dinner, and decided to pick up kabob stuff- and I let them pick the veggies we should use. Once home- they loved deciding what to put on their kabobs. The boys are more adventureous, willing to try it all. But The Girl stuck with her standard- beef, onions and potatoes :)

Oh- and like my new song? I've been kind of obsessed with this song/version for months now...not sure why but I psychotically LOVE it. Okay- that's not entirely true, I do know why I love it, as the song in general reminds me of my girlfriends, and there are certain lines in the song that remind me of certain friends- so everytime I listen to it, it's like being flooded with happy memories. One thing I am ever grateful for, is my friends. :)
So I listen to it over and over again...so I thought it's about time I put it on my blog :)

11 comments:

Lulu said...

Oh Amy, I opened your blog up and saw this...what an awesome photograph! So photojournalistic and such a fab memory. Loved hearing the story too; it's cute how you call dd "The Girl" as well. :P

I love this song too! :)

Ellen said...

Mmmmm these look so good. I'm so jealous of the bbq! We haven't broken ours out yet. Very sweet story too!

Angela said...

mmmmmmm, yummy! I love kabobs! The colors are so neice and I really like the bokeh in this one!

I have noticed so much improvement in your photos over the past few weeks! Beautiful color and clarity! You are doing GREAT! Keep sharing!

Oh, and I really like the song playing. :)

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Great colors in the kabobs. My kids would never eat them, sounds like yours are pretty good eaters. I also LOVE your new song, I was totaly obsessed with your last one and stopped by your blog several times just to hear it lol.

aboutimage said...

Yummm, BBQ!

Great pic -- now I'm hungry

A Thousand Words Photography said...

Yum! I'm coming for dinner! This is a great photo. Worthy of a cooking magazine!:)

Jennifer said...

ok, now I am hungry that looks sooooo good, wish this was a smelloblog! I bet it tasted so good! Yummmmmmy! I love your music pick!

Quinn said...

That makes me hungry ;)

Mimo- JenK said...

Gorgeous colors! And so crisp! Is this from your new lens? Is the new lens a canon L?

Robyn said...

Amy I'm not sure what you are doing differently, but I'm seeing a new style emerging for you - and I love it.

Christie said...

awesome color and i love the dof. really cool shot. i love stuff like this. i wouldn't have thought to shoot this.