Saturday, May 12, 2007

Day #132- Helpers


Lately the kids have been unwilling helpers- complaining anytime there's work to be done. BUT- today I was doing lots of planting/gardening and part of that of course is weeding. I told the trio that if they helped me, and did a good job I would give them 40c for their piggybanks AND a piece of gum. They busted their little butts pulling weeds, raking, hauling debree- it was fabulous!
The 2nd photo makes me laugh, Boy #2 was playing hide-n-seek in the day lillies :)

10 comments:

Louisa said...

Ha, that's great. I never thought of paying my kids! Great shots...it looks so green there.

Jennifer said...

How funny, he was trying to skip his chores by hiding?! Now that is funny!! The green is so bright and vivid very nice!

aboutimage said...

Your backyard looks awesome!

Fun for the kids to - piggybanks and gum included :)

Ellen said...

Wow, what a cool space you have! Love that first photo, awesome composition, and the second is so cute!

Christie said...

lol, bribery works, doesn't it?

love #1. the composition is really neat. i love how they're each on a different level. nice color too.

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

What great little helpers! Great color and the first one is really cool with all three of them!

Angela said...

haha, too funny! I have to agree, your back yard is so awesome! Love the wall!

Love the vivid colors.

Karson and Kami said...

Holy Cow! That Color!! I love the first one, it's so cute!! What a beautiful yard you have. I hope I can have something like that someday!

P.S. Sorry I've been such a stranger, I have not been on in such a long time!

Angela said...

You've been tagged! Details on my blog!

Lulu said...

Looks like fun! I love your colours. :)