Friday, July 06, 2007

Day #187b- My New Happiness


WHEW I'm finally got up with posting- I'm so flipping excited as I got a new iMac this week- my 1st ever mac and I LOOOOOVE it - the 24" screen is GLORIOUS! I downloaded a trial version of CS3- man is it SLICK! I've been using CS2 on my PC for a few years now, but wanted to try CS3 to see if it was worth upgrading too. Of course I should know better :) lol I love the RAW converter bridge thing- nice additions from CS2.
The GREAT thing is that I should be SO much more effiecient now that I have a much faster computer. YAY!! :)
If I could insert an animation of Snoopy doing the happy dance I would- because that's how I feel :)
Okay- this is really a stock photo- but it's my explaination to taking so long to post my daily pics. :)
Scroll down to see them all- I added the past 10days of pics :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh oh , congrates to you!! I know the joy I just got a new flat screen monitor and I'm in love!!

Louisa said...

Yay for you! Happy dance! I love my flat screen as well and I just upgraded from PS 7.0 to CS3 - wow!

Unknown said...

OH BIG congrats...that is on my list of wants. AHHH..how nice!! Have fun :)