Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Day #93- Spring in My Yard


ISO 200-400 ~ f/2 ~ 1/100-400
Still raining (and a little snow- no!) but I walked our yard and did see some signs that it's COMING! :) Spring that is. I have no idea what the top 2 are, I never remember flower/plant names- plus these were planted by the previous owners, lol. But the bottom is chives. I planted them last year- had no idea they were a perennial! Cool!

Okay- Lulu these are for you. Can you guess why? I swallowed my fear and made the leap! To RAW that is (also the 3 previous days postings are too- I just didn't say it) I do like it and it's not as scary as I thought! lol But it's made my PC seem to be even more of a dinosaur- talk about SLOW....I do like your freebie program a lot better than the built in for CS2 though- so thanks!

13 comments:

Robyn said...

wow, your colour rocks...

Quinn said...

beautiful, I love spring!

Rebekah said...

I love the second one! We have some plants starting in our yard too. I can't wait until the flowers start blooming.

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

LOVE these, so fresh! Can i ask what free Raw prograom you are talking about?

Lulu said...

Julie, the programme is RAWShooter Essentials. :)

Amy, these are just amazing! the composition and colour and dof are just great! You're going to LOVE RAW!

Jennifer said...

I like how you captured new growth great shots!

aboutimage said...

great pics!

So you made the switch to RAW. Congrat's!

I'm still jpeg and need to swallow my own fear :(

Unknown said...

RAW scares me too! I tried it once for a shoot and pp took forever!

Your images look great!

Louisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louisa said...

Yay for spring! Isn't it great?!! RAW is the only way to go. I use RAWshooter as well. Great color.

Ellen said...

Congrats on RAW! I use that same program and love it. My computer does slow down though too.

I love these shots. So fresh, I LOVE spring. Beautiful.

Sorry I haven't been here in a while, busy week. But I'm back, so just *try* to get rid of me now! :)

Christie said...

congratulations for shooting raw! it's great, isn't it?

i love spring! i hope your snow melts soon. :)

Christie said...

duh, i meant to write that i think your color looks fresh and clean. :)