Monday, April 30, 2007

Day #120- Pig-Tails

When The Girl's hair was 1st long enough, she wore it in pigtails all the time. Well, now that "I'm almost 5 mom!" she rarely does-as she prefers the more mature headbands, lol. Every once in awhile she does and it makes me smile- as a part of me still sees her as that chubby little 2yr old :)

Oh- and do you like my new song? My DH is a big Guster fan. After dinner most nights he plays guitar- and this is one he's been playing a lot lately. It's stuck in my head lately- and makes me smile :)

13 comments:

Christi said...

What a cute little smirk on her face! I LOVE the song. Never heard of Guster, now I have to go google them and listen to more!

Ellen said...

Gorgeous photo, love the colour especially in her eyes!

I've never heard this song before, but I really like it!

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Love the song, and the pictures is adorable. That look is just priceless!

aboutimage said...

I've also never heard the song before but it's nice

Cute photo. I love her expression :)

Quinn said...

adorable.

Diane R said...

SOooo cute - love that little grin, the piggies, the color, and the great eyes!!!

Lulu said...

This is beautiful...love the rosy cheeks and love the memories you shared in your writing. :)

Angela said...

Oh that little smirk is too cute! Love her rosey cheeks and vivid eyes.

I wish my daughters hair was long enough to put in pigtails again! Sigh....maybe by the time summer is here!

Robyn said...

she looks like a real character. Great shot

Jennifer said...

She is too cute, love her look, so funny!:) And I love her pigtails, too!

Danna said...

oh so cute!!! This made ME smile, what a great expression :-)

sherry boles~ said...

How adorable!!
Your photo of the azalea from a few days back is gorgeous also!!

Alissa said...

this is totally adorable! love those raggedy pigtails and her expression is priceless!