Friday, April 06, 2007

Day #96- Candyland Raw vs Jpeg

Two photos taken back to back while the kids played. One shot in RAW and the other shot in Jpeg. Can you tell which is which? Which do you like better? I was hoping to prefer the jpeg but I don't! Damn you Lulu :) lol
Although I converted the RAW one in cs2 because it's faster than rawshooter when I'm just doing one photo. I'm ordering a new computer in the next 2 weeks- I'm pretty sure I'm going to switch to Mac. I just need to swallow my fear and drive myself to the apple store :) RAW will be much more manageable once I have it. ISO 800 ~ 1.8 ~ 1/50 and F/2.2 ~ 1/40

5 comments:

aboutimage said...

Is the 2nd one RAW???

Oh, I hope I'm not wrong...keeping my fingers crossed :)

Lulu said...

LOL Amy! How could you NOT love it?

Christie said...

i believe it's the first. beautiful color! raw is awesome, that's for sure.

Rebekah said...

I love the first one! Awesome colour. :)

AnneMarie said...

why will RAW be easier then??? I have to jump through hoops now but I think it's because I have PSE2.. I wish I had cs2 but I don't.. love your photos :) wonderful idea.. 365 :) I take lots of photos but not every day.. I am still trying to wrap my mind around manual shooting :)