Saturday, November 17, 2007

Day #321- Cooking Club





Today was my turn to host- and the theme was fall foods....so lots of squash and apples :)
Here's a few pics from our day..so our missing member can see what we did (We missed you but hope the concert was fun!)....a pear and raw beet salad w/feta cheese...squash soup w/apples and leeks... phyllo rolls with apples, pecans and gorgonzola....pumpkin and squash risotto...and chocolate truffle cakes. Not pictured- apple almond tart, and mediterranean quiche.

3 comments:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Wow! This looks yummy! Wonderful job capturing your meal. It looks perfect!

Karson and Kami said...

Holy cow! Now I'm super hungry! That soup looks so delicious. I just *love* soup. I wish that I could get a group together that would do something like this here. I'm clueless when it comes to cooking!

Ariana Sullivan said...

Holy crud that all looks delicious! A cooking club sounds like so much fun.

Beautiful pictures, too.