Wednesday, February 06, 2008

5 1/2 yrs

I've been working on finding pics for the kids "VIP Posters" for school and came across these which made me feel "awww where did my babies go!" And then I realized that TODAY they are exactly 5 1/2 years old :) They were excited to learn of this 1/2 birthday event. The Girl asked if they could have a 1/2 cupcake :)
We opted for brownies instead.
So.... a few pics from their 1st 6months of life- and a snapshot from today.



Their 1st day in the NICU all sharing a crib (3days old)



First day at home- all snuggled in the pack-n-play. Crazy to think they fit in a row the short way.



This photo will ALWAYS make me laugh- Halloween 2002



Xmas 2002



Out in the snow at Grandpa's.



Today :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The baby photos are just so cute, and I love the halloween ones.

Betty "CC" Gray said...

OMG! And I thought they grew a lot in this past year! Love the photos.

Karson and Kami said...

Awww, how cute! I'm so glad that you shared these..they were all beautiful babies and it's fun to see them grow! The halloween one made me laugh! I can understand why it's a favorite of yours.

You sure had and have your hands full! But what a blessing it is.

Karson and Kami said...

Awww, how cute! I'm so glad that you shared these..they were all beautiful babies and it's fun to see them grow! The halloween one made me laugh! I can understand why it's a favorite of yours.

You sure had and have your hands full! But what a blessing it is.

Anonymous said...

Very ADORABLE!! really nice of you to share the different pictures, you are truly blessed with your 3peas. Love your work... I have been sneekin in your blog and website and i love your work! you are very talented!!!

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Wow look at those tiny peas! Amazing how much they look like themselves in the snow pic. How early were they? Just curious since I have a oct 2002 baby.

Jennifer said...

awwww, they are just too adorable, I love their halloween costume that was really really cute! They sure have grown!