Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!







Hope you are having a lovely Vday! :)
Theses are the kids Vday cards this year- the ind ones were for school-
attached to cards w/some candy (kisses, conversation hearts, and then Boy#2 was "holding" a sucker)
As for Boy #1's hair.....well......he originally wanted "rock-n-roll hair" so hubby had put some hair wax in it to make it all spikey- it looked great! Then Boy #1 decided he didn't like it....so combed it down.
Hence the Grecian Formula look :)

And in honor of Vday- a new tune. One of my current faves :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the card!! And your kids are as cute as ever :)

Anonymous said...

great idea. they look really nice!!!

Karson and Kami said...

oh my gosh! These are SOOOO cute! I love the card with them all holding the suckers and that backdrop looks great with the red! What a great idea for the cards for school too! I can't wait until I'm able to make cute photo cards for my kids for school. :)

Donita said...

Creative and adorable as always. Love the song too.

K and/or K said...

Just came across your blog linked to the Celebrating Adoption site. We are waiting for a gril from China and looking at fun sites like this helps pass the time! You are very talented!

Jennifer said...

OMG your kids are growing up so so fast! What a great Valentine's!

aboutimage said...

totally cute!