Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Last Snow-Hurrah



















Monday we got DUMPED on- lots and lots of thick, wet, snow. About 9" I think when it was all done.
So the kids went out and built their last snow people of the winter!
The snow was coming down SO heavy I could barely see the kids who were only like 20ft away! :)

You'll notice at the photos progress the snow people have less and less decorations....because everytime the kids would leave them unattended Foster would come and snack on them :) lol
Apparantly he likes dried cherries!

4 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

Ugh! Snow! I'm so ready for it to be warm. Utah keeps teasing us with really warm weather and then snow the next day...it does that every spring! It looks like the kids really love it though. I love the snowman! I also love how you caught snow falling in your pictures, I love pictures with snow falling!

Chelle said...

I LOVE these snowmen! As much as I hate the cold, I still think lots of snow looks gorgeous!

Ariana Sullivan said...

I never commented on these! I did in my head when I peeked at them. lol

The color in these is so perfect and the happiness really made me smile the first day I saw them. I was having a bad morning that day and all these really cheered me up.

Christie said...

amy, the new header is SO stinking cute, love how you have the dog in there too.

i can't believe you've got snow!!! the colors in these is just perfect.