Friday, April 11, 2008

*J*'s Sneak Peek- 6wks old and ready to rumble





Often times, I go into a newborn shoot having no idea what's in store. Babies are so unpredictable....will they be happy/crabby/sleepy/awake/fussy etc.... Same can be said for the parents :) lol
But sometimes....such as in this family- I come into a home and am immediately hit by the sense happiness and warmth in the home....a home that just felt calm, peaceful and filled with love.....grandma sitting nearby to lend a hand....dad at the ready with a burp cloth....and mom full of patience and tenderness for her little boy. This little man is so obviously the center of their world- as he should be. :)

And I have to add that those rugby socks just kill me! Sooooo stinking cute! :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, that first photo is just too adorable for words!

Proud Parents of 4 said...

Awww, just the sweetest! The 1st shot definitely gives me baby fever! ;-)

Rach