Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Day #247- Botched Photoshoot


I attempted the kids 5yr photoshoot.....with horrible results....I should know by now that when I WANT good photos of them, I fail..as they decide to be crabby or fill my camera with fake smiles. Drives me crazy! Sigh...oh well...I'll try again in a few days with perhaps better success...this one of The Girl was pretty cute though...so not a total loss.
My YAY excited news is that my new camera is scheduled to arrive tomorrow...I can't WAIT! :D
New tune to match my mood :)

5 comments:

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

What a cutie. love the hair blowing in the wind and her tradmark smile.

Got my 40D yesterday, so far so good!

Katie said...

At least you were able to salvage one good shot. :)

Good luck with the new camera!

Btw,

Tag! You're it!

Check my blog if you'd like to play. :)

mindy~ree said...

Amy!

I just wanted to thank you so much for always coming by my blog and leaving comments for me!! This is actually the first time I've been to yours! I'm sorry to say!! ;) I love your photography!! I really enjoy your style and your kids are precious!! I plan to visit a lot more now!! Just wanted to thank you for being so faithful to visit me!! :) Have a great day!

ps...this shot of your daughter is priceless! LOVE IT! :)

Karson and Kami said...

Oh my gosh, I *LOVE* this one of her..it's absolutely beautiful!

Christie said...

amy, this is not botched, it's BEAUTIFUL. especially love the crop.