Friday, September 21, 2007

Day #263- My Little Pony



Today was the kids 1st ever large event...we went and saw "My Little Pony Live- The World's Largest Tea Party!" at the Target Center, with our friends A&J. I wish I could have taken a photo of The Girl's face.....she was in heaven. When Pinkie Pie came out on stage...... pure joy. :)
2hrs is a little long for this type of thing.....but I did entertain myself with taking lots of photos of the show and playing with camera settings. So I have like 50 photos of the show, which are of course reallly boring to look at (IMO) but The Girl love them and wants a little photobook :)

5 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

Awww your daughter's outfit is sooo cute and she looks just so thrilled to be there! I'm glad you guys had a fun time!

sherry boles~ said...

How much fun! That set is GORGEOUS!!

By the way (in a previous post): That monkey bread looks good! She has the biggest happiest smile! =)

Ariana Sullivan said...

Oh my gosh my daughter would simply die!! I'm so so jealous! I looked up those shows a few months ago and they don't have any in Texas :( :(
I'm really glad you got to go. Your lucky daughter, it's so cute to read about how happy she was and that she wants to make a photobook. So sweet!
Great pictures, too, by the way. And being a mommy of an obsessed mlper I wouldn't be bored looking at the pictures :D

Jennifer said...

OMG I would've loved to go see that when I was a kid and my daughter would love to see that. But what about your boys did they like it? Great stage shots too!

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Looks like way too much fun!