Saturday, September 15, 2007

Day #257- Cooking Club








My g/f's and I have a monthly cooking club, and tonight we started up season....4? Anyhoo- the 5 of us get together, cook new recipes, chat, laugh and drink some wine :) One of our goals for this year is to keep better track of the recipes we make..and take more photos :) This month the theme was kinda of a mish-mash..as we cooked a lot of what was left over from everyones harvested gardens. So...here are some photos from this month. Bacon wrapped chicken breasts stuffed with cream cheese stuffed jalepenos; wild mushroom risotto; Provencal stuffed tomatoes; sauteed zucchini and onions with parmesan. Not pictured....apple crisp, freeezer salsa and freezer pesto :) It was a busy night!
Oh- and the 1st photo...S's perfect pepper from her garden :)
And yes- product/food photography is not my thing..so this will be a good challenge each month to try to get creative!

4 comments:

Christie said...

oh YUM!!! what fabulous fun with your girlfriends. :)

Ariana Sullivan said...

um, holy cow can I come over for dinner?!

Karson and Kami said...

This is sooo awesome!!! I just love this idea. I tried to get my best friend to have a dinner night with our hubby's once a week and try new recipes...but it hasn't worked out. This food looks delicious! Looks like you got it at a restaurant!

Unknown said...

All of this looks amazing!!! Such a good idea to have a cooking club too. I LOVE to cook.