Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Day #304- Happy Halloween!



Dressed up for school :) The Girl trying to show her skirt twirling :)

OH- and notice the new music? If you are a Minnesotan you of course KNOW about the Gear Daddies..... but I felt the need to share a few of their tunes with those not familiar with them. For most of my friends- these were the songs of our college years :) Adam- you know which one's for you :D
I apologize in advance for the profanity in the 2nd song- so turn it down if kids are around...but it's a classic :)
(Click the arrow on the music box to skip to the next song....I think I put 8 on there)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh I love their halloween clothes, that skirt is freakin cute! She looks so cute in it! I love the one where she looks like she is dancing!

Christie said...

i don't know the music but i DO love minnesota. i've only been there once but i just loved it! i bet you an dyour kids have the cutest accents, lol.

amy, these are some creamy skin tones you've got going on here. nice color too. super cute kids as always!

Karson and Kami said...

Awww, their outfits are so cute! I especially love her skirt!! That's the cutest ever!

aboutimage said...

Very cute! Love the socks :)

Interesting song -- it's new to me

Ariana Sullivan said...

I really like their shirts and I love her tights! And that skirt is so funky. I'm so jealous that you get soooo many pictures of your kids looking at you and smiling sweetly. Is it hard to get them to do that or do they like pictures?

Angela said...

Oh, I love her funky fun outfit! It's perfect!