Monday, December 17, 2007

Day #351- Clifford & Lenny / The Girl's Dance Recital






The Girl with her two favorite stuffed animals...the boys have the flu today, so they're home from school. The Girl is enjoying being the only one with energy to play. We've had tea parties, made cookies, watched movies...fun fun! She had the flu on Friday and because of it missed going to see the Nutcracker ballet....it crushed her- and broke my heart too- she was so excited :(
Thankfully she's a kid that gets over things pretty quickly and just decided she'd have to try to see it next year!
So- I added some pics from her recital last Tues- she makes me laugh- she LOVES dance class (it's ballet and tap)
The last photo makes me laugh because of our friends A&J in the background :D

3 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

How Cute!!! I remember I LOVED dance when I was little too! It's so fun to get all dressed up and stomp around lol.

Bummer about the balet! I'm glad that she is over it though and I hope that it all works out next year!

It sounds like fun being able to have some girl time together. I bet she just loved the heck out of that!

Unknown said...

That second photo with all the girls standing against the barre is gorgeous!
Found your link on Kami's site.

Ariana Sullivan said...

She looks so darling in her little outfit.
I can't wait to put my girls in dance :)