Monday, December 31, 2007

Day #365- WAHOO and THANK YOU :)



A little year in review....one photo from each month :)
{click to see larger)

THANK YOU to all my fellow bloggers/photographers for joining me in this journey- it's been a great project- lots of fun, and best of all....I captured some momenets I normally would have missed! And to my other non-photographer blog stalkers :) I thank you too! Part of what made me keep at it was knowing people were looking! :)

This project for me was mostly just a way to try new things, capture moments I might not normally, but also to hone my skills even further just by pure practice. It has definately been a great thing for me both professionally, as well as personally.

A few people have asked if I'll be doing the 365 Project again next year.... and no I will not. BUT I will keep posting- my personal goal is 2x week. Anyone up for a project 100? :) I hope that keeps me capturing snapshots of our lives, without it seeming too much.....or forcing myself to take photos just for the sake of getting something to blog (i.e. flowers, plants, ornaments...lol)

Some others have asked what I intend to do with all of this...and I have to say that thanks to a very cool service that will turn your blog into a book for you (Blurb books) I'll be creating one (or possible might need to do Vol 1 + 2 just because of size) purely to keep as a keepsake of the project.

Anyhoo- Happy New Year!

Amy

9 comments:

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Congratulations too you. I have seen such wonderful stuff here on your blog, thanks for entertaining me. Project 100 seems more doable to me lol.

Happy New Year!

Chelle said...

hmmmm...I'd be up to a project 100. Mine will be more for memories than learning photography though.

Your photography is amazing...so I have to start out with that disclaimer. ;-)

May I invite others to join? I could direct them to your blog.

Sinead said...

Congrats on finishing! You have captured amazing photos and you're going to love the Blurb books. I just got one for my dad for Christmas. :) I think I'm going to give the 365 project a go this year. My photography needs the challenge! :) Thanks again for sharing!

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Amy, your blog has been so inspirational. I love it. I think you did a wonderful job and then turning it into a book. Oh what the memories your threesome will have! I'll be here for your project 100. I think I'm going to join in on that one with you. I can do twice a week. lololol

Can't wait to see what you're brining in for the new year!

Unknown said...

Yeah ~ you did it!! - I have loved following your blog... I too am going to shoot for the 100... Thanks for taking us along in your year... I tried but 365 was just too much for me... Cheers to you!!

Karson and Kami said...

Woohoo!! You made it! I think that's awesome. I love how you have a picture of the kids from each month. They are SOOOO cute! My favorite one is the one where they are all being goofy..that is so cute! They are an adorable trio! That's for sure!

What a great idea to turn your blog into a blurb book! That's awesome! You have a lot of great memories too so that will be so fun to have!

Diane R said...

CONGRATS, and Happy New Year back at ya! I'm proud of you for hangin' in there and completing the project. I don't think I can do the 365, but I'll try for the 100. I've really enjoyed following your year x three. :)

Jennifer said...

well, what a great milestone you've made for yourself, and great moments and memories that you have captured a long the way. Hope to continue seeing you around still!

Heather said...

Congrats on making it all the way! It has been great visiting your blog. Sorry you aren't doing it this year! Happy New Year!! Best wishes.