Thursday, December 20, 2007

Day #354- SANTA!


Today we finally made our visit to the mall Santa! I *think* it's the same man as last year- but I'll need to look at photos to be sure....he's very lovely. I love our local mall because even though they have the whole photo set-up, you are under no obligation to buy them, or have them take your kids pictures, and can take your own (just a few but still how nice is that!) And the Santa is just as nice to you if you buy photos or not! The staff are obviously NOT commission based :) lol

3 comments:

rose said...

what a great capture!!! I love the matching shirts. :) Hope you have lovely holiday!

Ariana Sullivan said...

Ooh, I'm jealous. We have to buy the photos and can't take our own.

I love the picture. I love their smiles and matching outfits. Way cute.

Karson and Kami said...

So cute! I can't wait to have kids that I can take to visit santa!