Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Day #353- Our Holiday Card



Since 99% of them have been mailed and received- I figure I can share it now! :)
This year I did, and mailed, two versions of our holiday card- this one, and a tri-fold card. I won't share the tri-fold here because of certain info on them- so you all get to see the smaller version :) I'm only explaining so my friends/family don't ask "Why is that different than the one we got?" I wasn't sure if I'd like the tri-folds, so I did 1/2 our order regular folded. I did end up LOVING the tri-fold- so now I know! :)
So the first photo is the cover, and the other is the inside spread :)

My loyal blog stalkers will recognize most of the photos :)


And as for the front photo- it's a miracle photo....as I had the kids out there for a group photo, and Foster ON HIS OWN, walked up, sat in front of them and looked right at me. I seriously couldn't have TRIED to get him to do that. He apparantly decided he wanted in on the photo.....or was jonesing for a scooby-snack :) REgardless- I was soooooo stinking excited!!

Happy Holidays! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow!! I absolutely love the second one!

rose said...

mmme tooo!!! what a great set!

Ariana Sullivan said...

Wow! Yeah, that front picture is amazing. Not only that they're all looking and smiling, but the lighting and background are perfect.

I love the card.

Donita said...

Beautiful kids, beautiful card.

Karson and Kami said...

I love this!!! I would get a big print of the photo you used on the front! It's perfect. I think I'm going to do a trifold for our cards next year too! Glad to hear that you liked it!