Friday, December 28, 2007

Day #362- Sledding with The Cousins


This afternoon we had a sledding date w/ the kids 3 girl cousins. Who as you can see are much more photogenic than my own kids :) They are 8.5, 6 and 5. We all had a blast....although I think it'll take a week for my tailbone to recover- that hill was fast and bumpy! I feel old.... :) The boys had SO much fun- Boy #1 crashed wickedly about 4 times (once into a tree!) but recovered quickly...Boy #2 was like the Energizer bunny...zooming down the hill only to run back up and do it again. He was amazing! The Girl went a few times but preferred to just sit at the top and eat the snow because "it's too fast and bumpy and hurts my head and my butt" :)
Cousin #2 (in green) felt the same as The Girl- so they held down the fort. The hubster and my BIL were making me laugh with their "ooo my back" comments after some rough runs down the hill :) The 3 of us definately did not feel like spring chickens when we left there- but it sure was fun!

2 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

How fun! I can't wait to have kids that I can take sledding! Looks like a blast!

Ariana Sullivan said...

That is SUC?H a great picture. I love how it's all snowy, but so bright and cheerful.

I think you're kids are way photogenic!! I don't know what you're talking about!