Saturday, January 13, 2007

Day #13 - Calendar Pics






Okay- so these aren't REALLY pics from today...I DID take pics today- but this is what I spent most of my day on- the calendar I do for the kids g'parents. YES I realize that 2007 has already started....what can I say- I'm late! Plus for some reason my CS2 is acting up- it's SO slow! Time to de-frag maybe....Anyways-I have 3 more pages to go to finish the calendars- so hopefully I'll have it done soon! So you get a little peek BACK at some of my pics from 2006. Tomorrow I'll see if I got anything post-worthy from today. :)

9 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm still doing calandars too. This is really cute. The grandparents will love it.

Ali said...

These are very nice Amy! I like all of your photos and the designs.

Melissa Davis said...

Those are cute! I love the autumn one!

Betty "CC" Gray said...

This is so cool. I think a calendar is a great idea!

Anonymous said...

You designs are awesome :)

KFphotography said...

Triplets? I am a twin and can't imagine 3 of us..LOL Great shots and designs.

Unknown said...

Very Creative.. Love the layouts!

D said...

Wow, you were busy! Nice work - these are great!
D

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

LOL, i had to take a double take there. Are these really from today, adorabel shots even if they were from a few months ago!