Sunday, January 07, 2007

Day 7 - Boy #2

Okay this photo just made me laugh. The "Home Alone" look aside :) lol I love that I was able to capture the blueness in his eyes. I LOVE his eye color and struggle with getting it to show accurately in photos.

Thanks for your comment Betty- you were right- his skin is too red. Must be the pink walls or else the white balance. :)

Anyways- I re-edited it and used curves to lighten the whole thing, and then another layer of curves to turn down the red, and then erased it around his eyes and shirt. Thanks! I like it much better.

5 comments:

Myrnabs said...

Adorable little boy!! His eyes are adorable. Your work is really great. Keep it up.

Betty "CC" Gray said...

This soooo funny! He didn't happen to be "Home Alone" in this photo?? lol J/K.

The blue came out really well on this photo, but his skin seems a little too red. The expression you captures is wonderful!

Robyn said...

your second one looks better but I'm on my uncalibrated work PC so I can't be sure. very cute shot.

Betty "CC" Gray said...

What a difference! It looks much better. Good job!

Jen said...

I didn't see the first one, but this one is wonderful!
I love his eye color too. I know what you mean about struggling with accurate color... I have a dd with beautiful hair.. I don't know what name there is for it, reminds me of chestnut horses. Anyway, I struggle with getting her hair accurate too.