Monday, August 06, 2007

Day #218- Happy Birthday To My 3 Peas


I can't believe my babies are 5 today!!! Look at what peanuts they were! (1m old in pic)
Here they are blowing out their candles at the end of the day



This is the masterpiece cake....the kids wanted a Candyland cake...which was really just an excuse to pile a cake with as much candy as possible :) lol They decorated it themselves :)



Their gifts from us- the boys think they are just so cool now :)



The Girl....can I just say how funny it is to hear my own words coming back at me? "Stand still- wait...back-up some more..wait...okay- perfect!" She followed the boys around for hours taking photos of them :)



Some action shots of the boys on their new skateboards...how cute are they!




The trio with their dad before we went out to dinner and a movie (Shrek3)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful trio! Love the cake choice..LOL I bet they had a great time with it. Love these birthday photos.

Karson and Kami said...

Awww! What a fun day. That's so cute that they decorated their own cake in mounds of candy. That will be funny for them to look back on.

I laughed when I saw the picture of your girl with the camera. Too stinkin' cute. And those boys on the skateboards..super cool gifts!

Thanks for sharing such a fun and special day with us!

aboutimage said...

Oh my Gosh, how did I miss you had triplets?!! I'm so slow at times. I guess I just assumed they were all close in age. Wow!

Love the cake! They did a great job.

sherry boles~ said...

Those are such precious memories captured so well! Happy Birthday to your wonderful bunch!! :)

Ellen said...

Happy belated birthday guys!! You look soooo cool with your skateboards, the camera looks like so much fun, and your cake looks DELICIOUS. Excellent choice for cake decoration :)

Love Ellen

Unknown said...

AWW AMY!! I just want to scoop them up and squeeze them!! They are just too cute!! Happy Belated Birthday little "big" peas!! What a great day they must have had and what a yummy cake!! **BTW I love Lullaby too...one of my most favorite songs :) **

That picture of your DD is just too funny and the caption is just priceless!! SEE they really do listen. HAH. Looks like everyone enjoyed their gifts!! ALWAYS a bonus :) Thanks for sharing their big day with us!!

Jennifer said...

OMGosh their 5 wow!!! Well, they look like they had a great Bday! That cake looks soooooooo gooooooddddddd!!!! Happy Birthday to them all!

Christie said...

first of all, i always love your music. it made me feel teary hearing this song and looking at the pictures of your amazing trio.

gorgeous, gorgeous kids! happy belated birthday to them!

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

All perfect! HAPPY birthday to your cute, adorable 3 peas!