Friday, August 10, 2007

Day #222- Expressions




Boy #1 has an infectious laugh- it's so fabulous :) Every since he was a baby, if we were out in public and he started laughing total strangers would look over and start laughing/smiling because of it. I love this photo for that reason- his eyes- happy eyes :) One of my photo battles in my backyard is color casting...I get green/blue castings a lot from all the leaves-esp on their hair...not sure how to avoid it though- even with CWB I get it- because it's really there I suppose. I did some tweaking a little to try to tone them down so it's not too bad- but I think that's why I kinda like the b+w since it's not an issue :) Thoughts?
Oh- and The Girl- CLASSIC expression from her. She's still getting over a cold- look at those eye circles! To bed early for her tonight! Tomorrow is their birthday bash- fun fun! :)

4 comments:

rose said...

Oh I love infectious laughs and smiles some people are just born with them. My laugh is so wacko I always can get people to laugh with me(or at me! LOL!) Laughter is good medicine!
Hope she had a great b day!

I think color wise they look great and love the emotion and comp!

Ellen said...

I'd love to hear his laugh sometime.. Just looking at his smile is making me smile! I don't notice the green in these, maybe because it's expected when they're outside? I don't know. I really don't see it though, so I guess your tweaking worked :)

Christie said...

amy, i don't see a color cast and i actually prefer your boy in color. great color and i love the smile. i like your story with it.

the girl's expression is just perfect. i didn't even notice the circles under her eyes. her gaze is so penetrating, gorgeous.

my computer is running really slowly so i'm going to comment on the tomato here too.

that IS the most perfect tomato, yes! it looks like you rubbed it in oil. the bokeh is awesome too.

Jennifer said...

he is too cute! I love that smile! She is so gorgeous, I love that stare!!