Thursday, August 16, 2007

Day #228- Playgroup





We've had a weekly playgroup since the kids were 10months old...we lost 2 families due to them moving (we miss you!) so at one time it was regularly 11 kids, all within 3months of age (4 sets of twins plus my trio)
This weekly playgroup has become such an amazing part of our life...not only have the kids become wonderful friends, but we moms have become close friends as well. I can't imagine my life as a stay-at-home mom without them! Our weekly playdate is something we all look forward to- and I'm so glad that we have another year ahead of us, before we all start Kdgtn.
The other two pics are from about a month after we started our playgroup....it makes me giggle...look at how chubby they are! So these are the EXACT same kids as in the photo from today :) Can you tell who's who? :)

4 comments:

Blessed Mom said...

That is just so sweet looking at their baby pictures next to their big kid pictures. Very special thing.

Jennifer said...

OMG look at all those babies wow! And all the colors, great shots girl!

Karson and Kami said...

Wow, I didn't even realize these were the same kids until I read your entry! How cute! I bet they have grown really close! I think this is a great idea. I hope that I can join into a play group when I start my family.

Unknown said...

So cool! and so great to have a playgroup you love! It is such a nice thing for the kids and moms too!