Saturday, August 11, 2007

Day #223- Pirate Party




Today is the kids big birthday bash- they wanted a pirate theme...they love to play pirates, even The Girl- as long as she can sometimes be a princess on the pirate boat :) So when it came time to choose their cake- this was the obvious choice to order :) lol
The group shot makes me smile- as it's so them. :) It was a good party- horribly hot+humid, but the kids played in the pool and the adults did our best to keep cool and I am so thankful that the rainstorm stayed away until the end of the party as I had no back-up plan for 16kids trapped inside my house. :)
Every year I think "I should really hire a JSOer to take pics at their bday party"....because once again the whole day went down and I literally only have 8 pictures :) Maybe next year......

10 comments:

Ellen said...

It looks like they had such a great day! Those boys are very lucky that they've got a sister who's willing to be the princess in the middle of all those pirates :)

Very cool cake.

Christie said...

cool cake and i love the shot of them together.

Chas said...

Great shots! Happy Birthday 5 year olds.. Yikes..It goes so fast. Eli is heading to 1st grade in a few weeks.

Karson and Kami said...

What a cute idea for a theme! I love the cake. It looks like they were having a lot of fun...the interaction in that last picture is priceless!

Jennifer said...

awww, look they are matching, I love it! Love that cake too that is totally cool!

Unknown said...

What a fun party! Awesome cake. It must be so neat to have triplets, watching them grow to be their own person! My parties all end the same--very little pictures to show that I was there. It really is a bummer sometimes. You always hope that someone else snapped some fun shots!

Thanks for sharing their day with us!

aboutimage said...

Oh, what fun! Great cake. The kids look so adorable in that last pic :)

Blessed Mom said...

I really like the shot of your trio, very sweet, you can see how close they are in that shot. Beautiful. - Jo

Stephanie said...

That one of the 3 of them in secret conversation is the kind of picture that makes me all teary!

Steph

Chelle said...

What a very cool cake!