Sunday, August 26, 2007

Day #238- Cousins








This afternoon I had the pleasure of hanging out with my 3 nieces at the park (and my trio as well) while their dad and my DH (and their other siblings) planned their parents upcoming 40th wedding anniversary party. C is 9, E is almost 6 and A is almost 5. The kids had fun playing and I had new kids to stalk :) A was SO funny- she kept ordering me to take her picture- so of course I was happy to! Thus more photos of her. LOVE that first pic of her :) E was much less amused with me...she's got the "look" down pat- I can already imagine her as a teenager :) My Girl ADORES C, I think she's like the big sister she always wanted. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, look at all the cuteness! That 1st pic is gorgeous. :o)

Angela said...

That first shot is TDF!! Love her blue eyes!

Blessed Mom said...

lol ok Girls expression is cracking me up in the grp shot. Stunning pictures...I really like the close ups.

Lulu said...

Oh it looks like so much fun! And isn't it fun to have willing models?!

Karson and Kami said...

I love the one of the girl hanging onto the pole! I also love the one of the group together..what fun memories!

Jennifer said...

Oh I love that first just gorgeous!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Cute as can BE as always!

aboutimage said...

Oh my they are cute!

Christi said...

Beautiful kids!!!